Friday, April 1, 2011

Studio Update

The last year of having my studio downtown has been fun, challenging and very rewarding. But as life changes and evolves so must our business. My husband and I have decided to expand our family and therefore I have decided it is important to me to be able to spend more time with my little Madeline, who is now three, and our children that will be hopefully coming in the future (after wedding season!!) So I am not going anywhere, I am still here to take the same wonderful photos and offer the same services as I did before I had the studio, just won’t have the extra work a studio requires and instead replacing it with more time with my family. And maybe I will have more time to update my blog?? As you can see my last post was in October :-S


Daisy Mae Photography’s studio at 12 W. Ave. A in Hutchinson, KS will be closed as of June 1st, 2011. However, Daisy Mae Photography is not closing and owner/photographer Meagan Sparks will continue to offer the same services as before. We will be offering on-location photography including babies, children, families, weddings, engagements, seniors, pets and events. Please feel free to contact us through the website at http://www.daisymaephotography.com/ or at meagan@daisymaephotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment